Communicate clearly up to 350 feet away from your desk with the CS540 Wireless Headset from Plantronics. Designed to connect to your desk phone, the CS540 sports a sleek, lightweight design and has been comfort-tested. One-touch controls on the headset allow you to answer or end calls and adjust or mute the volume. The system also enables you to conference in up to three additional headsets for easier collaboration. The headset comes with ear loops as well as a headband, allowing you to find the most comfortable wearing style--over the ear or over the head.
Wireless Multitasking Made Easy
One-touch controls on the CS540 Wireless Headset allow you to answer or end calls and adjust or mute the volume. The system also enables you to conference in up to three additional headsets for easier collaboration. The headset comes equipped with DECT 6.0 technology that allows you to talk hands free up to 350 feet away from the base.
Engineered for Outstanding Sound Quality
In addition to DECT technology, the CS540 offers wideband audio for clearer phone conversations. The headset's noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise and enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) makes voices sound more clear and natural.
Multiple Wearing Styles to Suit Your Needs
The CS540 sports a sleek, lightweight design and has been tested for comfort. It can be worn over the ear for a discreet look or over the head for greater stability. A neckband (sold separately) also allows you to wear the CS540 behind the head.
Charging Base with Adaptive Power System
A sleek magnetic charging base is included with the CS540. An adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time by automatically downshifting to low power when the headset is close to the base to save battery life.
Gain mobility - multitask, hands-free up to 350 feet.
- Use with Electronic Hookswitch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls
- Audio controls volume/mute at your fingertips
- Adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time
- Voice-dedicated DECT (1.9Ghz) technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology enables clearer conversations
- Choose narrowband mode to preserve talk time or wideband mode for clearer conversations
- Noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sound
- SoundGuard technology protects against audio spikes
- Conference in up to three additional CS540 or other Savi headsets for enhanced collaboration
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Auto answer option lets you answer/end calls by removing/replacing the headset from the base
- Up to 7 hours talk time on a single charge